Breakfast Sausage and Egg FrittataCourse: Breakfast, Meal Prep, Meat u0026amp; Seafood, RV LifeCuisine: American
1 1/2 pounds Ground Pork
3 tablespoons Breakfast Sausage Seasoning
2 Green Onions, chopped
6 ounces Shredded Cheese
- Add seasoning mix to ground pork and combine well
- Brown ground pork over medium heat in oven safe fry pan until cooked to 145 degrees. I have this 12 inch OXO pan that works well. If you don’t haven an oven safe fry pan, transfer sausage to lightly greased baking dish.
- Crack and mix eggs
- Pour eggs and green onions over sausage and mix in a bit
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over top
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until eggs are set and cheese is melted
- Meal Prep and RV Life Tip: Left over frittatas reheat in the microwave well. This can be baked in individual portion bakers and then stored in fridge for up to six days for easy heat and serve breakfasts. When filling your individual bakers keep in mind you only want the frittata to be about an inch thick. If too deep, the outsides will be overcooked by the time the inside sets.